Saturday, March 28, 2009

March 28 2009

Back from the math conference. Made some more prints but I was about three minutes to late to get back to pick them up after they dried, so it will have to wait till tomorrow.

I do have an improved version of warning.

Here are the contact sheets from the roll of Kodak Tri-X 220. My exposures were a little erratic, some from not really being able to judge what my hand held meter is really reading, and partially from just guessing the exposures for some shots. I think all of them are printable, in fact I have made prints of two of them...





Man I love the look of medium format...

I am a little worried about the light leaks around a lot of the frames, not sure where that is coming from. Also sort of disappointed in the flare performance of the 75mm f/3.5 Yashinon lens, but it is probably 50 years old.

1 comment: