Thursday, August 13, 2009

August 13 2009

Probably will not get many updates for the next few months. If you are a new visitor (hope springs eternal!) there are many many images in the archives which should keep you busy for a couple days.

I am leaving later today for Budapest, Hungary. I am studying abroad there for a semester, and am not sure how much internet access I will have. It is supposed to be a very beautiful city, so I am excited to take photographs of it. I will try to post photos and write about my experiences if I can.

I am just taking my Nikon FM with 50mm f/1.4 (and 5 rolls each of Kodak TMax 100 and 400) and my old Nikon Coolpix. It would be awesome to have my DSLR or a medium format TLR but I am trying to travel light and I would worry about having them stolen.

Still haven't figured out why my FM works fine with AI/AI-S lenses and locks up with AF/AF-S lenses, but I am hoping that it will work fine. I ran a roll through it with the 50mm without a hiccup, so I am hopeful.

In any case, I'll be back in December! You will have to wait until then or later to get a look at the film photos unfortunately, maybe not until later if I develop them at school. I should get a film scanner...

No comments:

Post a Comment